HOHNER BLUES BENDER, KEY G + HOHNER MINI 107
A blues harp designed to make playing and note bending easy for entry-level players.
The Hohner Blues Bender P.A.C. professional harmonica gives everybody access to the bluesy notes needed to make any blues or rock riff complete. The Blues Bender P.A.C. harmonica's Patented Acoustic Covers are based on Hohner's famous Marine Band harp but with thicker-than-normal reed plates for consistent tone and durability.
Originally patented by Jacob Hohner in 1897, the special shape of Blues Bender harmonica's cover increases the volume of air between the reeds and coverplates which-when thrown into vibration and vented through the special side vents-means greater volume and projection. The Blues Bender harp is extremely airtight between the mouthpiece and the reed plates, for easier note bending and enhanced expressive playing.
Professional harmonica player Li'l Ronnie (of Lil' Ronnie and the Grand Dukes) rated the Blues Bender P.A.C. as his top choice for ease of playability, note bending, and consistent volume and tone when compared against other models.
Here's what harmonica players like Li'l Ronnie and others have had to say about the Blues Bender P.A.C.:
"The Blues Bender P.A.C. is a killer value." - Li'l Ronnie of Li'l Ronnie and the Grand Dukes.
"The Blues Bender P.A.C. is the perfect harp to learn on and we expect it to be a very popular addition to our product line," - Scott Emmerman of Hohner, Director of Marketing and Sales.
"A fantastic first harp to develop your chops on." - Roger Edsall of the Bad Influence band.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.
- The Blues Bender P.A.C. features:
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Airtight construction for easier note bending
- Patented Acoustic Cover plates that allow for greater volume and projection
- Thicker reed plates for consistent tone
- Long-lasting reeds
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- A unique Hohner sound that is a tone benchmark for blues, folk, and rock
We Also Recommend